Whynter Elite Energy Star 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Pump RPD-711DWP
Availability: In stock
Live near New Holland, PA? Use coupon code DHM10 at check-out for a $10 PICKUP DISCOUNT!
The Whynter Elite D-Series Energy Star 70 Pint Portable Dehumidifier with Pump is a high capacity unit with an outstanding capability of removing up to 70 pints of moisture from the air per day.
With its water pump drainage option, large internal reservoir and environmentally friendly design, this unit creates a very efficient and powerful companion to any home or workplace dealing with high levels of humidity. This portable dehumidifier can be continuously operated with 3 drainage options: manual drain, gravity drain and condensate pump drain. The condensate pump can pump out (and up) condensation water through the included 16.5' drain for continuous water removal with approximately 15' of vertical lift. The Whynter Elite D-Series Energy Star 70 Pint Portable Dehumidifier with Pump includes a 13-pint bucket that can be removed and emptied. For low-temperature area usage, this portable dehumidifier has an auto defrost function to ensure moisture does not freeze and prevent further moisture extraction. As indicated by its Energy Star qualification for lower energy costs, the Whynter RPD-711DWP provides cost-effective and energy-efficient operation without sacrificing design and performance. Built for high capacity usage, this unit is suited for enclosed areas as large as 4500 sq. ft.
Energy Star Rated & Improves Air Quality
Energy Star-rated which provides cost-effective and energy-efficient operation.
Non ozone-depleting refrigerant: R410a
Power consumption: 915 Watts / 4.6Amps
Design & Performance
Appealing to sophisticated and design conscious customers, our Elite line of dehumidifiers are stylish and functional.
Auto-restart and Auto-shutoff functions.
Adjustable humidity range of 35 - 85% relative humidity.
Direct drain option for continuous operation.
Condensate pump that pushes water up or over a longer distance.
24 timer function.
● 70 pint (33 liter) capacity dehumidifier
● 13 pint (6.15 liter) removable water bucket
● Auto-restart and Auto-shutoff functions
● Three operational modes: Continuous, Comfort, and Normal
● Adjustable humidity range of 35 – 85% relative humidity
● Low temperature operation (minimum ambient temperature low 40°Fs)
● Auto-defrosting capability to prevent frost build-up inside unit
● Electronic controls with humidity sensor settings
● Direct drain option for continuous operation
● Condensate pump that pushes water up or over a longer distance
● Runs quiet with normal operating noise level below 55 dBA
● Dual fan speeds and 24 timer function
● 2 in 1 silver-coated washable pre-filter combo
● Handles and caster wheels for portability
● Non ozone-depleting refrigerant: R410a
● 16.5′ drain hose included for condensate pump drain
● 20″ drain hose included for gravity drainage
● Air Flow (at high speed): 335m3/h / 197CFM
● Power consumption: 915Watts / 6.9Amps
● Power Supply: 115 V /60 Hz
● Unit Dimensions: 16.1” W x 11.7” D x 24.3” H
● Packaging Dimensions: 17″ W x 13″ D x 27″ H
● Product weight: 44 lbs
● Package weight: 47 lbs
● UL listed and Energy Star© rated
● UPC 850956003804
90 Day Warranty
This 'Refurbished' unit will function like a New unit and comes with a 90-day warranty.
Free shipping is to the continental United States and for standard shipping only. In the rare instance you are in a rural or substandard delivery zone additional charges may apply. If there are any issues delivering an item to your specific location we will contact you as soon as as possible.
Some of our items cannot be shipped because of the "bulkiness" or how fragile the item may be and we will note that as 'Pickup Only' in the listing. These items will have to be picked up at our warehouse at 180 Earland Drive, Building #8, New Holland, PA 17557 after purchase.
Please note all orders canceled after they have been shipped by our warehouse are subject to a 30% shipment recovery fee. This will also apply to customer remorse refusals, returns due to incorrect size ordered and all shipments which are deemed undeliverable by the carrier to the address which was supplied in the order. All returns due to functionality of the unit must have a prior RMA authorization from 3gorillas.com. Shipments which are refused at delivery due to damage will not require an RMA and the shipment recovery fee will not be applied.