Be the first to hear about newest Products and Promotions!
Whynter Elite Energy Star 30 Pint Continuous Drain Dehumidifier RPD-311DW
Availability: In stock
Condition: Refurbished (What's this?)
Live near New Holland, PA? Use coupon code PICKUPDHM1498 at check-out for a $10 PICKUP DISCOUNT!
The stylish and functional Whynter Elite D-Series Energy Star© RPD-311DW portable dehumidifier is a compact unit with an outstanding ability to remove up to 30 pints of moisture from the air per day. This unit makes for a very effective and space-friendly drying solution to any home or workplace dealing with high levels of humidity.
This portable dehumidifier can be continuously operated with 2 drainage options; manual drain and gravity drain. The Whynter Elite D-Series Energy Star© RPD-311DW portable dehumidifier includes a 6-pint bucket that can be removed and emptied. A bonus drain hose attachment is included with the unit for your immediate convenience.
Low temperature operation
This portable dehumidifier has an auto defrost function to ensure moisture does not freeze and prevent further moisture extraction when utilized in a low-temperature area.
Using this convenient feature, the RPD-311DW can automatically control the room humidity within an optimal comfort range of between 45%~55% based on the current room temperature.
Auto Restart and Auto Shutoff
The RPD-311DW can automatically turn off when set humidity levels have been met or when the water reservoir is full. The unit is also designed to restart in the event of a power interruption.
Energy Star© rated
This unit is Energy Star© rated, demonstrating specifications for lower energy consumption during use. This is especially important if you plan on operating the unit on a frequent basis.
The Whynter RPD-311DW provides cost-effective and energy-efficient operation, without sacrificing design and performance. Designed for space constrained usage, this unit is suited for enclosed areas up to 2500 sq. ft.
● 30 pint (14 liter) capacity dehumidifier
● 6 pint (2.83 liter) removable water bucket
● Auto-restart and Auto-shutoff functions
● Three operational modes: Continuous, Comfort, and Normal
● Adjustable humidity range of 35 – 85% relative humidity
● Low temperature operation (minimum ambient temperature low 40°Fs)
● Auto-defrosting capability to prevent frost build-up inside unit
● Electronic controls with humidity sensor settings
● Direct drain option for continuous operation
● Runs quiet with normal operating noise level below 53 dBA
● Dual fan speeds and 24 timer function
● Handles and caster wheels for portability
● Non ozone-depleting refrigerant: R410a
● 20″ drain hose included for gravity drainage
● Air Flow (at high speed): 235m3/h / 138CFM
● Power consumption: 440 Watts / 3.1A
● Power Supply: 115 V /60 Hz
● Unit Dimensions: 15.2” W x 10.8” D x 19.7” H
● Packaging Dimensions: 17″ W x 12″ D x 22″ H
● Product weight: 30.2 lbs
● Package weight: 33 lbs
● UL listed and Energy Star© rated
● UPC 850956003781
*** These Units are Factory Remanufactured to Work in Like New Condition.
May have some cosmetic flaws that do not affect the functionality of the unit.
90 Day Warranty
This 'Refurbished' unit will function like a New unit and comes with a 90-day warranty. It may have some cosmetic flaws but nothing that will affect the functionality of the unit.
Free shipping is to the continental United States and for standard shipping only. In the rare instance you are in a rural or substandard delivery zone additional charges may apply. If there are any issues delivering an item to your specific location we will contact you as soon as as possible.
Some of our items cannot be shipped because of the "bulkiness" or how fragile the item may be and we will note that as 'Pickup Only' in the listing. These items will have to be picked up at our warehouse at 180 Earland Drive, Building #8, New Holland, PA 17557 after purchase.
Please note all orders canceled after they have been shipped by our warehouse are subject to a 30% shipment recovery fee. This will also apply to customer remorse refusals, returns due to incorrect size ordered and all shipments which are deemed undeliverable by the carrier to the address which was supplied in the order. All returns due to functionality of the unit must have a prior RMA authorization from 3gorillas.com. Shipments which are refused at delivery due to damage will not require an RMA and the shipment recovery fee will not be applied.