KitchenAid 30" Built In Electric Double Wall Convection Oven KODE500EBS
Availability: Out of stock
THIS UNIT IS NEW - OUT OF BOX. WE PACKAGE TO ENSURE NO DAMAGE DURING SHIPPING. NO COSMETIC BLEMISHES ON FRONT OF UNIT AND HAS NEVER BEEN USED. ALL ACCESSORIES AND MANF. WARRANTY INCLUDED
This 30 in. KitchenAid Double Wall Oven with Even-Heat True Convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The Temperature Probe delivers accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without opening the oven. Bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
- 5.0 cu. ft. per oven, provides an extra-large cooking capacity that’s unsurpassed among 30 in. wall ovens and is perfect for large turkeys and roasts. It can even make multiple dishes at once
- Glass-Touch display with control lock function features a responsive, easy-to-use interface that is also easy to clean
- Temperature Probe (both ovens) allows accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven so that food can be cooked perfectly
- Even-Heat True Convection provides consistent heating and even cooking on all racks with a unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan that helps ensure the most even baking
- Even-Heat Preheat feature helps remove cold spots to help ensure even baking because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature
- Control Lock function helps to prevent unintended oven changes
- Self-cleaning cycle uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle
- Large oven windows make it easy to check on cooking food without opening the oven door
- Halogen oven lights provide bright illumination, allowing you to easily see the progress of your food
- SatinGlide Roll-Out Extension Rack (both ovens) allows easy loading and features an easy-grip handle, giving you the confidence when cooking with large or heavy dishes
- EasyConvect Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking while the temperature probe allows accurate measurement of internal temperature of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven door
Free shipping is to the continental United States only. If you are outside of the continental United States and are interested in this item, please email email@example.com or contact us for a specific shipping quotation. In the rare instance you are in a rural or substandard delivery zone additional charges may apply. If there are any issues delivering an item to your specific location we will contact you as soon as as possible!
Please note all orders canceled after they have been shipped by our warehouse are subject to a 30% shipment recovery fee. This will also apply to customer remorse refusals, returns due to incorrect size ordered and all shipments which are deemed undeliverable by the carrier to the address which was supplied in the order. All returns due to functionality of the unit must have a prior RMA authorization from 3gorillas.com. Shipments which are refused at delivery due to damage will not require an RMA and the shipment recovery fee will not be applied.
In the very rare instance we are forced to make this product a Pickup Only Special it will be written in RED obnoxiously above. It may still say Free Shipping when you checkout but trust us, it is Pickup Only!