Be the first to hear about newest Products and Promotions!
Danby Silhouette 5.5 Cu Ft Stainless Outdoor All Refrigerator DAR055D1BSSPRO
Availability: In stock
Condition: Refurbished (What's this?)
ERASE CLEANING EXHAUSTION
Streaks, smudges and glaring fingerprints are kept at bay with unique smudge-resistant stainless steel technology. This premium finish allows you to enjoy the beauty and sophistication of true stainless steel without the usual upkeep and effort.
CUTTING-EDGE TEMPERATURE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Superior fan-forced cooling removes the risks of inner climate fluctuations and inconsistencies, while the advanced airflow system efficiently dissipates heat to considerably improve the longevity of the cooling system.
PREVENT PERISHING FOODS
This alarm system works to protect all of your edibles from going bad. The alert will gently sound if the door is not securely closed and the audible temperature controls will announce the exact degree level they detect, so you can always be sure your goods are stored in safe and proper conditions.
- 5.5 cu. ft. capacity all refrigerator
- Outdoor rated
- Programmable thermostat (35° - 50°F) with LED display
- Fully integrated flush built-in application
- 3 adjustable tempered glass shelves
- New contemporary handle is sleek and discrete
- Smudge-resistant, easy clean 304L stainless steel stamped door
- White LED interior lighting
- Audible alarm alerts you if the door is left ajar or if the interior temperature fluctuates excessively
- Tall bottle storage
- ENERGY STAR rated
- Castors allow for easy portability
|Width||60 cm||23.82 "|
|Depth||65 cm||25.87 "|
|Height||92 cm||36.38 "|
|Volume||155 litres||5.5 cu.ft|
|Temperature||Low: 35 °F||High: 50 °F|
*** This 'Refurbished' unit will function like a New unit and comes with a 90-day warranty. It may have some cosmetic flaws but nothing that will affect the functionality of the unit.
This 'Refurbished' unit will function like a New unit and comes with a 90-day warranty. It may have some cosmetic flaws but nothing that will affect the functionality of the unit.