Danby Silhouette 15" Built In 28 Bottle Wine Cooler DWC031D1BSSPR
Availability: In stock
Condition: Refurbished (What's this?)
Schedule pickup after purchase at 180 Earland Drive, Building #8, New Holland, PA 17557 (map)
- 3.1 cu. ft. capacity single zone wine cellar.
- Fully integrated flush built-in application.
- Newly designed wine shelves float on silicon buffers which absorb vibration while minimizing disturbance to the wine and durable ball bearing shelf glides allow for full extension of wine shelves providing easy access.
- Zero clearance hinge allows for cabinet depth integration without the door interfering with surrounding cabinets.
- New contemporary handle is sleek and discrete and blends with most décor.
- Wine cellar is controlled by a programmable thermostat and can be set between 39°F and 64°F to ensure wine is stored at its optimum temperature.
- Exclusive Wave Storage System cradles the wine, protecting it from unnecessary movement.
- Smudge-resistant, easy clean 304L stainless steel stamped door includes Low-E glass for improved energy efficiency.
- Frost free, fan forced cooling for superior performance.
- Reversible door hinge for convenient right- or left-hand opening.
|Width||38.00 cm||14.96 "|
|Depth||65.00 cm||25.59 "|
|Height||86.50 cm||34.06 "|
|Volume||87.80 liters||3.1 cu.ft|
|Bottle Capacity (750mL)||28|
|Temperature||Low: 39 °F||High: 64 °F|
This Refurbished will function like a New unit and comes with a 90-day warranty.
Free shipping is to the continental United States and for standard shipping only. In the rare instance you are in a rural or substandard delivery zone additional charges may apply. If there are any issues delivering an item to your specific location we will contact you as soon as as possible.
Some of our items cannot be shipped because of the "bulkiness" or how fragile the item may be and we will note that as 'Pickup Only' in the listing. These items will have to be picked up at our warehouse at 180 Earland Drive, Building #8, New Holland, PA 17557 after purchase.
Please note all orders canceled after they have been shipped by our warehouse are subject to a 30% shipment recovery fee. This will also apply to customer remorse refusals, returns due to incorrect size ordered and all shipments which are deemed undeliverable by the carrier to the address which was supplied in the order. All returns due to functionality of the unit must have a prior RMA authorization from 3gorillas.com. Shipments which are refused at delivery due to damage will not require an RMA and the shipment recovery fee will not be applied.