Arctic Air 70 Pint Continuous Drain Dehumidifier ADR70B6C
Availability: In stock
Condition: Refurbished (What's this?)
Your Danby Dehumidifier can be broken down into 5 main components: Fan, Compressor, Reheater, Compressor Cooling Coils, and Reservoir. All of these parts fit together to pull moisture out of the air by a fan that collects air from the surrounding area and pulls it into the dehumidifier. As the air passes through, it comes into contact with the dehumidifier's cooled coils. These coils use condensation to pull moisture from the air. The collected moisture remains on the coils and drips into the dehumidifier's reservoir. The dehumidifier reheats the air and exhausts it back into the room.
- Set the Humidistat at a reasonable level, at Danby we suggest that you set the desired humidity to between 40% - 50%
- Keep your doors and windows closed when your Danby Dehumidifier is running
- Keep it away from sources of excessive dust or dirt, since this can very quickly clog the machine
- Be sure to check and clean your dehumidifier's filter regularly -- this will help ensure that it's operating as efficiently as possible
- The water produced by your Danby Dehumidifier is referred to as greywater. It is not suitable for drinking water, but it can be great for watering houseplants and flowers, since it's less salty than tap water
|Product Width||39.05 cm||15 6/16"|
|Product Depth||27.94 cm||11"|
|Product Height||59.06 cm||23 4/16"|
*** These Units are Factory Remanufactured to Work in Like New Condition.
May have some cosmetic flaws that do not affect the functionality of the unit.
90 Day Warranty
These Units are Factory Refurbished to Work Like New Condition and come with a 90-Day Warranty through 3Gorillas
Free shipping is to the continental United States only. If you are outside of the continental United States and are interested in this item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for a specific shipping quotation. In the rare instance you are in a rural or substandard delivery zone additional charges may apply. If there are any issues delivering an item to your specific location we will contact you as soon as as possible!
Please note all orders canceled after they have been shipped by our warehouse are subject to a 30% shipment recovery fee. This will also apply to customer remorse refusals, returns due to incorrect size ordered and all shipments which are deemed undeliverable by the carrier to the address which was supplied in the order. All returns due to functionality of the unit must have a prior RMA authorization from 3gorillas.com. Shipments which are refused at delivery due to damage will not require an RMA and the shipment recovery fee will not be applied.
In the very rare instance we are forced to make this product a Pickup Only Special it will be written in RED obnoxiously above. It may still say Free Shipping when you checkout but trust us, it is Pickup Only!