Unit Will Run iOS 4.2.1 At Maximum
Unit Does Not Have A Camera
Flick through your albums. Listen to a unique mix created just for you. Or watch the video for your favorite song. With iPod touch, it’s more than just hearing your music
- Movies + TV Shows
A feature film. A video podcast. Your favorite TV show. Now appearing on a subway train or a plane near you
- App Store
Shop the App Store and discover over 75,000 apps that let you do even more with your iPod touch. Browse apps in categories from games to lifestyle, social networking to education, and more
Discover and download new music, movies, TV shows, and audiobooks with iTunes on your iPod touch
- Voice Control
Voice Control on the new 8GB iPod touch gives you the ability to control music playback with spoken commands. You say it. iPod touch plays it. And shuffles it, pauses it, or names it
With storage for up to 10,000 of your favorite photos, iPod touch lets you flick through and share all those remember-that-day moments
- Home Screen
Maybe you want Maps as the first app in the second row. Or Mail down in the Dock. Whatever the arrangement, make iPod touch your own with customized Home screens
- Safari Web Browser
iPod touch features Safari, the most advanced web browser ever on a portable device. See the web in your hands the same way you see it on a computer. All you need is a
Email on iPod touch looks and works just like email on your computer. And it works with the email accounts you already have
Find your way and a place to eat. With Maps and a Wi-Fi connection, you can get directions, find local businesses, and check traffic
Skateboarding moves gone wrong. Hilarious commercials from another country. Whatever the video, iPod touch has your YouTube addiction covered
- Nike + iPod
Rock out your workout. iPod touch has built-in support for Nike + iPod. It’s music and motivation rolled into one
- Voice Memos
You might have a good memory. But sometimes, it’s nice to have a backup. With Voice Memos, you can record little (and big) bits of information to your iPod touch
- 8GB flash drive
- Holds up to 1,750 songs in 128-Kbps AAC format
- Holds up to 10,000 iPod-viewable photos
- Holds up to 10 hours of video
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g)
- Nike + iPod support built in
- Maps location-based service
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
- 480-by-320-pixel resolution at 163 pixels per inch
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
TV and video
- Support for 480p and 576p component TV out
- H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; H.264 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- Language support for English (U.S.), English (UK), French (France), German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic, Thai, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Malay, Romanian, Slovak, and Croatian
- Keyboard support for English (U.S.), English (UK), French (France), French (Canadian), French (Switzerland), German, Traditional Chinese (Handwriting, Pinyin, Zhuyin), Simplified Chinese (Handwriting, Pinyin), Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Korean, Japanese (QWERTY), Japanese (Kana), Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Estonian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Lithuanian, Latvian, Flemish, Arabic, Thai, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Malay, Romanian, Slovak, Croatian, Bulgarian, and Serbian
- Dictionary support (enables predictive text and autocorrect) for English (U.S.), English (UK), French, German, Traditional Chinese (Handwriting, Pinyin, Zhuyin), Simplified Chinese (Handwriting, Pinyin), Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Korean, Japanese (QWERTY), Japanese (Kana), Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Arabic, Thai, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, and Croatian
Input and output
- Dock connector
- 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack
Battery and power
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Playback time
- Music playback time: Up to 30 hours when fully charged
- Video playback time: Up to 6 hours when fully charged
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter (sold separately)
- Full-charge time: about 4 hours
Mac system requirements
- Mac computer with USB 2.0 port
- Mac OS X v10.4.11 or later
- iTunes 9 or later
Windows system requirements
- PC with USB 2.0 port
- Windows Vista or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later
- iTunes 9 or later
- Operating temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
- Nonoperating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m)
One (1) Refurbished Apple iPod Touch 3rd Generation 8GB - Color : Black
One (1) new set of earbuds
One (1) new USB cable for syncing the iPod with your computer and charging your iPod
The original box is not included with this item.
These units are Factory Refurbished to perform in like new condition. May have some minor small cosmetic blemishes that do not affect the functionality of the unit.
30 Day Warranty from Date of Purchase.
RETURN POLICY: Units may NOT be returned unless deemed DEFECTIVE. Defective units may be EXCHANGED ONLY.
User Manual for this model available HERE
Condition: Refurbished (What's this?)
EXTENDED WARRANTIES BY CONSUMER PRIORITY SERVICE (more info)
Who is Consumer Priority Service?
Consumer Priority Service was founded on the belief that consumers deserve better service. Putting the satisfaction of the consumer at the forefront of our corporate policy has driven our company to be among the very best at post sale service both on and offline. Our lineup of consumer protection products can be found at America’s largest retailers as well as America’s best boutique shops. Although some of our Authorized Dealers compete with each other they all share one common belief – Consumers Deserve A Better Service Provider. That is why your retailer has selected Consumer Priority service, a place where you, our mutual customer, is Always Our Priority.
Why Do I need This?
Consumer Priority Service Extended Protection plans provides you with easy protection from potentially high future repair costs. Planning ahead and taking action now can save you the stress of dealing with unqualified servicers should your product become defective. Saving time and money is in everybody’s best interests. We are here for you.
What is Covered?
CPS Protection Plans are extensions of your manufacturers’ written warranty a few added bonus features. Any malfunctions that would normally be covered within the terms and conditions of the original written warranty would be covered through the life of the Consumer Priority Service Extension. “Our Shield Means You're Protected.“
Free shipping is to the continental United States only. If you are outside of the continental United States and are interested in this item, please email email@example.com or contact us for a specific shipping quotation. In the rare instance you are in a rural or substandard delivery zone additional charges may apply. If there are any issues delivering an item to your specific location we will contact you as soon as as possible!
Please note all orders canceled after they have been shipped by our warehouse are subject to a 30% shipment recovery fee. This will also apply to customer remorse refusals, returns due to incorrect size ordered and all shipments which are deemed undeliverable by the carrier to the address which was supplied in the order. All returns due to functionality of the unit must have a prior RMA authorization from 3gorillas.com. Shipments which are refused at delivery due to damage will not require an RMA and the shipment recovery fee will not be applied.
In the very rare instance we are forced to make this product a Pickup Only Special - it will be written in RED obnoxiously above! It will still say Free Shipping when you checkout but trust us, it is Pickup Only...